Pro TravelRegular price Dhs. 325.50 Save Dhs. -325.50
At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and durability you know and love from your PRO everywhere you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has the ability to be folded without leaving creases. This has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today!
What makes the PRO different?
We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance hand towels for extra traction. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a performance mat towel for full mat coverage.
Sustainably made in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- 1.1kg; 180cm x 61cm; 2.5mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- Same dense support as PRO & PROlite, but in a thinner, travel-friendly version
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Earn your grip. Practice makes a PRO
- We recommend pairing the PRO mat with one of our eQua® hand yoga towels to absorb moisture and increase grip
- During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO mat with one of our eQua® mat towels or Yogitoes® towels
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under our Guarantee. See the Lifetime Guarantee page for more details
- Our PRO Travel mats are handmade so might vary slightly in length
Use & Care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. For alternate cleaning suggestions, check out this Manduka blog post. Please see the Lifetime Guarantee page for care/cleaning methods that void the Lifetime Guarantee.
Designed to last years, Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere.