The EKO Mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet.
• 7 lbs.; 71” long; 26” wide; 3/16" thick (5 mm)
• Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
• An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
• Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Rippled water’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability. Dual Function Cushion
(Bottom Layer): Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft and recovery for your practice! Stretch-resistant Scrim
(Center): Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
Natural & Earth Loving: Eco-friendly yoga mat is made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes