Manduka Pro Squared Mat
Manduka The PRO Squared - BlackRegular price Dhs. 1,718.10 Save Dhs. -1,718.10
Your very own at-home yoga sanctuary! Big enough for two and with all the performance of our legendary Black Mat PRO. There’s plenty of room to roam on your own - or to practice with a partner.
*Special shipping terms apply to any purchases containing The PRO Squared.
• 26 lbs; 78" x 78"; 6 mm thick
• Superior wear and longevity.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
Because The PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not covered under our Lifetime Guarantee. For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page.
Use & Care
To Store: Roll The PRO Squared with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of The PRO Squared improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry in the sunshine. Do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO Series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO Series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Squared is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.