Eko Yoga Mat 5mm
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The eKO® Lite 5mm Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance hand towels for extra traction. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a performance mat towel for full mat coverage. Check out this blog post for more tips to decrease slip and increase grip.
The marbled and striped colors are hand-processed and have unique patterns.
Sustainably made in Taiwan from natural tree rubber.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
- 2.1kg; 180cm x 61cm; 5mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance of grip and drag which allows you to flow effortlessly between poses
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with an eQua® hand towel during a warm/sweaty practice
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, eKO mats are not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of eKO mats in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers
Use and Care
To Clean: All eKO series mats should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber MatWash. For alternate cleaning suggestions, check out this Manduka blog post. Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
- DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down.
- DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
- DO NOT use the salt method on eKO mats.
Always ensure your mat and the floor are completely dry before placing your mat on the floor. A wet mat or wet floor can cause color transfer and staining to the floor.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.