Pro Yoga Mat 71
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our most beloved mat. Built to last a lifetime. Ultra-dense cushioning provides superior support, stability and joint protection. The PRO® will never wear out, guaranteed.
Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
What makes the PRO different?
We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance yoga towels for extra traction.
Made in Germany from PVC.
- Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
- Actual logo color may vary.
- Please note: PRO mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat.
Use & Care
To Store: Roll Black Mat PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try a simple salt scrub. Generously sprinkle coarse sea salt on the mat and let it sit or scrub in a circular motion—like you would wax a surfboard. After 24 hours, wipe the salt off with a damp cloth. Repeat 2-3 times with fresh salt as needed.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is also certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.